You know that you should be marketing, but like walking into those off-the-rack discount stores, where do you even begin? How do you sort through all the clutter of buzz words such as SEO, QR codes, Mobile Marketing, Social Media Strategy and find the real applicable gems that will make your business money?
We know a good place to start…find where your audience is and make a presence there. It’s that simple. This series will touch on a few tactics that we know (we have evidence!) will help your business in 2012.
Your Audience Wants Video
- Fact: 184 million U.S. Internet users watched online video content in October for an average of 21.1 hours per viewer (comScore)
- Fact: 184 million people is almost 60% of the population. (We did the math!)
Whether you’re telling your current and potential customers about your new product, educating your sales force, or simply building your brand, it is critical to your long term success to speak in a way that will make the most impact and have the best opportunity to be heard. If your audience watches video, give them video.
But “It’s expensive!” you say. Not necessarily when you compare the savings and benefits that come along with the investment. One of our recent streaming events for Hyundai Motor America product launch allowed the client to train all 800 of their dealerships nationwide including their sales, parts, and service divisions in a 3 day period allowing Hyundai to quickly roll-out their new technology and sell to consumers. The benefits to the client:
- Cost savings of redundant sales staff, training staff and travel expenses.
- Faster time to market of product – 3 day fully trained sales staff.
- Ability to re-purpose content for future sales staff and customer product education.
- Real time and custom reporting to easily monitor service, manage costs and analyze ROI.
- No loss of personalized interaction and information exchange with Multi-Tier Moderation.
Now you’re not off the hook for producing quality content. You can’t just do a quick video with your iPhone camera and post it. Video content is an investment that should be done thoughtfully with the end recipient in mind. This is your brand we’re talking about here. Everything you put out is a reflection of your business, so you want to make sure to invest in well produced, high quality content that builds credibility for your message and is optimizable to support your SEO efforts. And lastly, as with any investment, make sure to track your results.
Questions about video marketing? Give us a call at Caliber Media Group….we have a full-service video studio.